Table salt is composed of sodium chloride, a chemical substance that is a part of a larger class of salts. Sea salt, on the contrary, along with bay and solar salt is formed by evaporation of the sea water. This ingredient is significant for people’s life, being consumed on daily basis for cooking. However, salt can be used in beauty products as well. It can do miracles to your hair and skin.
USE SALT FOR HAIR:
- oily hair results of excessively active sebaceous glands on the scalp that produce too much oil.
- This issue can be solved with salt. Just add 2-3 tbsp.
- in your shampoo to wash your hair with it.
- After the first treatment, you will notice positive results.
- You will have hair without excess oil.
- dandruff is a layer formed on the scalp form small pieces of dead skin cells.
- Salt can stimulate circulation and eliminate dandruff flakes, protecting your scalp from fungal growth.
- You need to divide your hair into sections and sprinkle 1-2 tsp of salt on the scalp, massaging it gently with wet fingers for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off as usual.
- sea salt is great for hair growth. In case you suffer from alopecia or hair loss, then you can use sea salt for natural stimulation of hair growth.
- Wash your hair as you do normally and massage the wet scalp with sea salt for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off. The treatment should be repeated 2 times a week for 2 months.
USE SALT FOR SKIN:
SOFTENING BODY SCRUB
- make a combination of coarse sea salt and 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Mix them well and use it to scrub your body gently in a circular motion to eliminate dead skin cells.
- Wash your body with a shower gel once you are done the scrubbing.
- for sensitive and easily irritable skin try this mask to soothe your skin and prevent irritations.
- It will help you keep oil secretion under control and hydrate the areas of dry skin.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of sea salt and 4 tsp of raw honey, apply it on the dry and clean skin, avoid the area around your eyes, and let it act for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with warm water.
- sea salt will penetrate into your skin pores deeply and clean them.
- Moreover, it will control the production of oil and fight bacteria to prevent acne.
- Mix 1 tsp of sea salt and 4 oz. of water (warm) and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Spray it on clean and dry skin 1-2 times daily and avoid the area around your eyes.